Things you can write on for Tech bloggers to get more Traffic
Hello
guy, it really a wonderful trying to compose something to write on then I came
up to write on this topic because every blogger really want to be the best and
also wish to get rank on Google first page.
So
now I am going to talk about things that can make you get more traffic which is
things you should write on.
You
can write on things like mobile, laptops, reviews of mobile, business, tech
updates and tutorials.
I
am going to list few of them and write on them
#1. Top 15
mobiles-----------
#2. Best laptop you
should know ------------
#3. How
to--------------
#4. Reviews
-------------
#5. Tech news
#1. Top 15 Mobiles
Writing on Top 15 mobile in 2018,
can really drive some traffic to your blog, imagine you wrote on Top 15 mobile
names in 2018 you need to know; and you make a post on that and shared it on
social media like Facebook, Twitter and
also you submit it to google webmaster when
someone is looking for things related to top mobile 2018 phone google will
crawl you page and bring out your own post which you just wrote as well as
sharing it on Facebook and also Twitter it might drive traffic to your blog
because people would like to know the latest about 2018 phone so I advise you
if you want to drive more traffic try making post on this.
Read also: How to start a newblog
#2. Best laptop you
should know
Like I said in #1 that if you want
to drive more traffic to your blog; here is another thing you should write on
making post on best laptop is also another interesting thing you can decide to
write.
#3. How to
Using How to, to make a post is one
of my favorite in making post with, I could remember back in 2016 I do have a
friend who was on tech, he was making post which was only driving him 50 page
viewers per day he could not even get ranked on Google six page at first he
lost hope of blogging not until he meet someone which he chatted with and the
guy told him that he should make some few post on things like how to, top 10
etc now he is leaving large making money from it; where as he made blogging his
full time job.
#4. Reviews
You can also write on phones review
what do I mean by this every two month or four month companies do produce phone
can you go to their office and ask them for the latest phone which they just
produce then you can make review of that phone by making post on it I advise
you to make some post on this also which can help drive traffic to your blog.
The last but not the list I am going to mention is
#5. Tech news
Another
point that can drive traffic to your blog is by making any tech news; you can
pick to write on something like technology or solar fan been produce by other
company.
Conclusion
I
advise you to write something long when making a post, do use quality words,
try avoiding grammatical errors. And do not copy picture that have link on
them; add pictures of gadgets, or write specifications in a list form by
explain them. When making tutorials, try adding snaps after performing it on
your own.
Drop your comment if you think this post was helpful?

Comments
Post a Comment